BridgeValley welcomes professionals to visit our South Charleston campus to participate in this annual workshop for professional surveyors. All seminars should be suitable for the PDH requirements of the West Virginia State Boards for Professional Surveyors and/or Professional Engineers.
This years sessions will be held on Thursday, April 27th & Friday, April 28th and our morning sessions from 8:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. while afternoon sessions from 1:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
This year's topics wil include:
- WV Minimum Standards for Surveyors
- Ethics for Surveyors: A Prerequisite for Professionalism
- The Report of Survey, A Narrative Approach
- John Love’s Geodæsia, or The Art of Surveying And Measuring of Land (Presented by Don Teter, in colonial garb. A portrayal and seminar)
- Founding Father Surveys: The Surveying Work of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
- The USC & GS Triangulation Surveys, Jasper Bilby, the Man and His Survey Tower