Thanks for showing interest in BridgeValley Community and Technical College! Spring Classes start soon! Please select an option below to continue with your application. Money is available to pay for college for those who qualify. BridgeValley is here to help you every step of the way. Invest in yourself and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: THE LAST DAY TO APPLY AND/OR REGISTER FOR Spring 2019 is Tuesday, January 8th. Spring 2019 classes begin January 14th!
- Click here to apply on-line for the first time
- Click here to finish a current on-line application
- Click here to download a printable application
Here are what the next few steps look like. If you need help, we are here! Just ask! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit official high school and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office to be fully admitted to the College
- To be considered for financial aid for Spring 2019, complete and submit the 2018-19 FAFSA (priority deadline is November 30th)
- First-time Freshmen, submit ACT/SAT scores or sign up to take the Accuplacer Placement Exam http://www.bridgevalley.edu/accuplacer-testing-policies-and-exam-scheduling
- All first-time freshmen, transfer and readmitted students, sign up for an advising and registration appointment at: https://www2.registerblast.com/bvctc/Resource/List