Here is a list of valuable resources for conducting academic research on a variety of topics:
- EBSCOhost which provides access to a variety of eJournals, eBooks and research databases. (Patron ID = Your B Number)
- Consumer Health Complete: Consumer friendly health and medical information including medical encyclopedias, popular reference books and magazine articles. (Patron ID = Your B Number)
- Points of View: Contains essays covering controversial topics and guides to debating, developing arguments, and writing position papers. (Patron ID = Your B Number)
- Digital Commons Network: contains full text articles covering everything from Architecture to Zoology and research & scholarship.
- Google Scholar: provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature.
- Library of Congress's Digital Collection: houses primary print, pictorial and audio-visual resources.
- Historical Text Archive: has full-text articles, essays, photographs, eBooks and links to digitized primary resources.
- Michigan State University Libraries Digital and Multimedia Center's Digital Collections: contain primary resources relating to Africana, American Radicalism, Applied and Life Sciences, History, and Social Sciences.
- NTMA-U Online Learning Portal - National Tooling and Machining Association resource - contact the librarian for login assistance