Registration for 2017 STEAM Academy camp is now open. Space is limited.
Both the 5-6th grade and 7-8th grade camps are FULL.
KEEP REGISTERING THOUGH TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN LINE ON THE WAIT LISTS
You must register online to be on the list. The registrations come to us time/date stamped. Paying first does not secure your spot in the camp. You must register and get on the list.
STEP 1: CLICK FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION.
STEP 2: Payment Options:
1. Credit: pay via phone by calling one of BridgeValley's cashier's offices.Provide your name, the student's name, and your card information as requested. Call either: 304-734-6649, or 304-205-6602
2. Credit: pay online via the "Donate Now" button located on our Foundation webpage. Select "Community Outreach" from the drop down options, and type "STEAM" and your child's name in the memo area. . CLICK HERE TO PAY ONLINE
3. Check: Made out to BridgeValley CTC Foundation and mailed to Melissa Thompson, BridgeValley CTC, 1201 Science Park Drive, South Charleston, WV 25303
4. Pay in person: To either Cashier's offices on either campus, Building 2000 in South Charleston, or Davis Hall in Montgomery.
5. Need-based scholarships. Full and partial scholarships are based on availability and need.
Where: The Advanced Technology Center in the WV Regional Technology Park in South Charleston.
· WEEK 1 - 2017: June 19 - 23 (rising 5-6th grades) - space is limited
· WEEK 2 - 2017: June 26 - 30 (rising 7-8th grades) - space is limited
A day-long camp experience in one of the newest and most highly-technical facilities in the area. Daily workshops may include activities in 3-D engineering, coding, robotics, gaming design, graphic design, and more. Activities vary from year to year.
Typical schedule: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with ½ hour drop off before and after.
Cost: $175.00 per camper (2016). Payment options will be send via a follow-up email. Scholarships are limited and are need-based. Information will be included in the follow-up email.
The STEAM Academy at BridgeValley is an annual opportunity for kids to spend a portion of their summer having fun "imagining and making" while investigating careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For more information, please contact:
Melissa Thompson, Camp Director
BridgeValley and ATC Outreach Coordinator
Room 224 Advanced Technology Center, South Charleston