Last Day to Register for All Students is JANUARY 14, 2020
Registration for Spring 2020 for Continuing Students opens October 29, 2019. Please contact your advisor to complete registration. If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com. Check your MyBridge account for information on financial aid requirements or contact 304-205-6700.
Welcome New Pathfinders (Freshman, Transfer, Transient, Re-Admit)!
New Student Registration Begins November 11th!
Checklist of to-dos: Admission and Enrollment Process
We look forward to having you as part of the BridgeValley community!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-205-6700/304-205-6629
Thanks for showing interest in BridgeValley Community and Technical College! Registration is open and you can apply now!
Spring session is right around the corner. Apply now and get enrolled for classes that start in January 2020. By starting now, you will have a smooth start into the new year. Need help? Email or call, we are here to help you. You got this!
Please select an option below to continue with your application.
- Click here to apply on-line for the first time
- Click here to finish a current on-line application
- Click here to download a printable application
- To apply for the programs listed below click here
- Utility Line Service Program
- Drone Program
- Horizontal Drilling Program
- CDL Program
- Heavy Equipment
- Data & Fiber Optic
- Home Inspection
- Commerical HVAC & Building Automation
You may qualify for a West Virginia Invests Grant!
Here are what the next few steps look like. If you need help, we are here! Just ask! email@example.com
- Submit official high school and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office to be fully admitted to the College
- To be considered for financial aid for Spring 2020 complete and submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA (priority deadline is November 30th). Also, make sure to complete the WV Invests Grant Application at www.wvinvests.org for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- First-time Freshmen, submit ACT/SAT scores or sign up to take the Accuplacer Placement Exam http://www.bridgevalley.edu/accuplacer-testing-policies-and-exam-scheduling
- All first-time freshmen, transfer and readmitted students, sign up for an advising and registration appointment at: https://www2.registerblast.com/bvctc/Resource/List
- Check out the laptop purchase program http://www.bridgevalley.edu/student-laptop-purchase