Registration for Summer/Fall 2019 for Continuing Students opens March 19th, 2019. Please contact your advisor to complete registration. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for showing interest in BridgeValley Community and Technical College! Registration is open and you can apply now!
Summer session is right around the corner. Apply now and get enrolled for classes that start in June and August. By starting now, you will have a smooth start into Summer and Fall classes. Need help? Email or call, we are here to help you. You got this!
Please select an option below to continue with your application.
- Click here to apply on-line for the first time
- Click here to finish a current on-line application
- Click here to download a printable application
- To apply for the programs listed below click here
- Utility Line Service Program
- Drone Program
- Horizontal Drilling Program
- CDL Program
- Heavy Equipment
- Data & Fiber Optic
- Home Inspection
- Commerical HVAC & Building Automation
You may qualify for a West Virginia Invests Grant!
Here are what the next few steps look like. If you need help, we are here! Just ask! email@example.com
- Submit official high school and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office to be fully admitted to the College
- To be considered for financial aid for Summer 2019, complete and submit the 2018-19 FAFSA (priority deadline is April 30th). To be considered for financial aid for Fall 2019, complete and submit the 2019-20 FAFSA (priority deadline is June 30th)
- First-time Freshmen, submit ACT/SAT scores or sign up to take the Accuplacer Placement Exam http://www.bridgevalley.edu/accuplacer-testing-policies-and-exam-scheduling
- All first-time freshmen, transfer and readmitted students, sign up for an advising and registration appointment at: https://www2.registerblast.com/bvctc/Resource/List
- Check out the laptop purchase program http://www.bridgevalley.edu/student-laptop-purchase