Classified Staff Council
The Classified Staff Council shall seek to promote the welfare and well being of the classified employees of BridgeValley Community and Technical College by, but not limited to:
- Enhancing communication among classified staff in matters pertaining to the college in general and the classified staff in particular
- Facilitating staff input into decisions, which affect classified staff.
- Encouraging cooperation, coordination, and communication among staff.
- Fostering improvement of working conditions for classified staff through input into staff development programs and appointment or election of classified staff to major college committees.
- Conveying all classified staff concerns but not limited to: the President, the BridgeValley Board of Governors, WV Council for Community and Technical College Education, West Virginia Advisory Council of Classified Employees (ACCE).
Classified Staff Officers
- Summer Johnson – Chair (The Chairperson shall preside at all council meetings, appoint all ad hoc committees, call special meetings, and represent the organization as required.)
- Natalie Price – Vice-Chair (The Vice-Chairperson shall preside or otherwise serve in the absence of the Chairperson. If the office of Chairperson is vacated, the Vice-Chairperson shall be declared Chairperson for the unexpired term or until an election is held to fill the vacancy.)
- Amy Moore – Secretary (The Secretary shall keep accurate and adequate records of all meetings of the council. It shall be the duty of the Secretary to distribute minutes of each meeting to the entire Association of Classified Employees at the next meeting. It shall also be the duty of the Secretary to maintain a list of all members of this organization, including their classification.)
- Mona Peaks – Treasurer (The Treasurer shall keep accurate and adequate records of all monies of the organization and provide a monthly report in accordance with each scheduled CSC meeting.)
Classified Staff Representatives
- Jane Fouty-ACCE Rep
- Summer Johnson- BOG Rep
- Pam Hunley- Administrative/Managerial
- Secretarial/Clerical-Amy Moore
- Micheal Harmon-Physical Plant/Maintenance