Complaint Form | BridgeValley



Complaint Form

Complaint Process Notice

BridgeValley Community and Technical College (BridgeValley) takes very seriously complaints and concerns regarding the institution.  Most complaints can be resolved at the college level.  You may file your complaint through the use of the electronic form or by initiating the process by first contacting your advisor.  You may also contact the Dean of Students if your complaint involves student interaction James McDougle. If your complaint regarding BridgeValley has not been resolved at the institution, you may present your complaint as follows.