Grainger Tools For Tomorrow® Scholarship Program
APPLY NOW! Deadline March 23, 2020
Two (2) Scholarship recipients will be selected for a $2000 ($1000 per semester) scholarship and upon graduation scholarship recipient will receive a Westward toolkit. One of the two recipients must be a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Be in the final year of their eligible degree*
- Enrolled full-time (12 hours)
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- U.S. citizen or aid eligible non-citizen
- For the Veteran award, the student must have been honorably separated from the U.S. Armed Forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard
- Submit application by March 23rd. (click here to download application)
- Submit an essay of 200-300 words on why you chose to study in a skilled trades/public safety/supply chain major, how your achievements and/or leadership roles have helped you grow individually and your future career goals.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from one of your professors or an advisor (see second page of application).
- Submit a list of any clubs, activities, accomplishments, and leadership roles that you have held with your years of involvement in each. Be sure to include those related to field of study. Also for Veterans you may include items like Military Occupational Specialty, Rating, Air Force Specialty Codes or military job experience.
- Submit BridgeValley Release of Information (click here to download form)
Submit all required items listed above to the Financial Aid Office on your local campus - South Charleston - Building 2000 Room 012; Montgomery - Pathfinder Hall Mezzanine Level by the stated deadline.
- Scholarship must be used for tuition and fees, books and supplies, or equipment costs.
- Checks will be mailed to the college.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Construction Management
- Cyber Security
- Diesel Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Instrumentation Technology
- Emergency Medical Service (Paramedic)
- Gas Measurement Technology
- Highways Engineering (non-DOH)
- Process Instrumentation Technology
- Machine Tool Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Process Technology
- Welding Technology
For more information visit: