You have an idea for a business. Now what?
THE IDEA. That’s where it starts.
Now what do you do with the idea? You could start a business — but could you start a viable business? Find the answer with Kauffman Fasttrac®. Kauffman Fasttrac® is a flexible course with a solid framework to support you as you start a business and begin your journey to success.
This immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises and tools to help you think about your business idea. As you progress through the course, you’ll work to:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business.
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs
- Hear from several local professional guest speakers offering personal and business perspectives
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service
- Define your personal business brand
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Determine the steps of profitability
- Experience an interactive classroom environment where you build a unique network with other entrepreneurs
Training sessions include:
- Exploring Your New Business
- Identifying and Meeting Market Needs
- Setting Financial Goals
- Planning Your Product/Service
- Reaching and Analyzing the Market
- Reaching the Market
- Building Your Organization and Team
- Planning for a Profitable Business
- Cash Flow and Acquiring Funds
- Implementing Your Plan
Tuition & materials
- $307 (Free through December 31st due to community and economic development funding received from the Greater Kanawha Foundation and the generosity of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.)
About Kauffman FastTrac®
FastTrac is an exciting hands-on business development program designed to help entrepreneurs fine tune the skills needed to create, manage and grow a successful business. FastTrac participants don't just learn about their business, they experience it! They work on their own business ideas throughout the program-moving their ventures to reality or new levels of growth.
Kauffman FastTrac equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the business skills and insights, tools, resources, and peer networks necessary to start and grow successful businesses.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Contact Robbie Parker (email@example.com) for information about upcoming classes, dates & times, location, etc.
- Call 304.553.9692