All BridgeValley fully- online courses undergo an internal Quality Matters review. To meet quality expectations, a course must meet all of the Essential Standards (3-point standards) in the QM Rubric AND achieve a score of at least 84 out of 99 possible points. Courses that have successfully completed the internal review include the Online Quality Certified badge on the course homepage.
This page features faculty whose online courses have achieved internal certification. Congratulations to our featured faculty for their achievements of excellence and quality in online course design! We are proud of you! If you are interested in submitting your online course for an external QM peer review, contact BV Online today.
15-16 Academic Year
- Lana Andrean - PSYC 101 - Introduction to Psychology
- Liesa Kyer - HMGT 105 - Foundation to Health Care Management
- Kathy Leftwich
- SOCI 101 - Introduction to Sociology
- SOCI 120 - Families & Society
- Austin O'Connor
- ECON 201 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 202 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- FINC 201 - Personal Finance
- Kim Shamblin - DMSU 100 - Introduction to Sonography
16-17 Academic Year
- Kathy Leftwich - SOCI 130 - Diversity in the Workplace
- Bertlela Montgomery - GNST 102 – First Year Experience