Making your money last throughout retirement has never been more challenging. People are living longer and fewer retirees have traditional pensions. In recent years, the volatility of the stock and bond markets has been high and interest rates paid by banks have been low. While most retirees are covered by Social Security, this program also faces financial challenges.
These courses help you develop a personalized retirement income plan.
Find out how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenese, delays, and legal challenges with estate planning
Tuition is $49 and advance registration is required.
Location Dates & Times
BridgeValley Community & Technical College
South Charleston Campus
2001 Union Carbide Drive
South Charleston, WV 25303
Two topics to choose from:
Rejuvenate Your Retirement
Retirement Planning Today