At the GRID, we offer a collaborative work environment for entrepreneurs to nurture and guide them from startup to independence. We help new and startup companies to develop by providing services such as (but not limited to):
- office and/or retail space,
- access to wi-fi,
- co-working computer space, and
- classes and workshops.
Ready to move your business to the GRID?
- Click here to request additional information, or
- Call: 304.734.6700.
In collaboration with FASTER WV, an entrepreneurship program of Advantage Valley, we are offering this flexible course with a solid framework to support you when starting a business and beginning your journey to success. (Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.) Our business coaches will guide you; our classes will help you build the foundation you need. This immersive program is designed to provide:
- Free workshops
- to learn about target sector opportunities
- Entrepreneurship training
- in basic business and sector specific skills
- Business coaching
- from professional partners
- Access to capital
- through revolving loan program
- Getting Started
- Meet and work with your business coach.
- Take online business entrepreneurship classes
- Work with business coach to apply for capital upon completion of the Kauffman FastTrac® classes.
- Click here to request information about the Kauffman FastTrac® program.
- Or call: 304.205.6663.