EXPLORE, CREATE, AND HAVE FUN!
We offer a variety of workshops led by master artisans at the GRID. Some of the workshops are for beginners; others are more challenging. Over time, participants will be able to progress from novice to journeyman to master skill level.
To register or not to register--that is the question!
The answer? Yes--sort of! Many of our workshops and classes are scheduled "on demand". We strongly encourage you to pre-register for workshops or classes that are of interest to you. When we have enough people interested in a particular workshop or class, we schedule the program. You are under no obligation to attend and fees are not paid until the class has been scheduled and you have chosen to enroll.
Workshops and Classes
- Led by master artisans; from 2 hours to one day sessions
- Classes with Artisans in Residence at the GRID
- Beginners to Advanced; progress from novice to journeyman to master level
- Cost varies by workshop; affordable fees include instruction and all needed supplies
Topics cover a broad range of crafts, for example:
- Fabric & Needlework (i.e., screen-printing, sewing, quilting, drop spindle yarn spinning, etc.)
- Painting (i.e., acrylics, oils, watercolors, pastels, charcoals, etc.)
- Wreath and basket-weaving
- Brewing (cider and craft beers)
- Pottery, woodworking, and iron forging
- Jewelry design
- Download PDF here.
- Call 304.734.6700