- Current Photo ID required.
- Food, beverages & weapons not permitted in the Testing Room.
- Electronic devices & personal items should be left outside of the Testing Room.
- Only the exam candidate is allowed in the Testing Center.
- No unsupervised children. Childcare not provided.
- Examinees may not remove notes from the Testing Center.
- No outside calculators allowed. Onscreen calculator appears when permitted.
- No talking permitted during testing.
- Acts of dishonesty reported.
Accuplacer Exam Scheduling
For your convenience, testing candidates can now register for all exams online through RegisterBlast®. RegisterBlast® is a quick, easy and confidential way for all testing candidates to register and confirm an appointment to complete testing. All test candidates must complete the online registration through RegisterBlast to schedule a test date.
- Click on the Schedule Testing link above to start scheduling.
- Select your test from the group.
- Choose your exam.
- Select an exam date and time.
- Enter your personal information.
- Submit payment for any necessary fees. (Note: Testing fees vary based upon exam type)
- Click the Add to Cart button and complete the scheduling process.
- You will receive an email confirmation, and a reminder email 24 hours prior to your scheduled exam date.
All scheduling for Accuplacer retesting is done using RegisterBlast®.. Select the test(s) you need to retake. Retesting (whole or part) is available 24 hours after the original exam. There is a $5.00 per section (Reading Comprehension, Sentence Skills, Elementary Algebra or Arithmetic) retesting required prior to retesting. Fees are payable in the BridgeValley Cashier’s Office when you come to Campus. Click here to reschedule for Accuplacer retesting
Practice and Preparing for Test Day
The ACCUPLACER web-based study app features practice tests in each test subject. It is accessible from most devices with internet access, and will help you become familiar with the content and format of the ACCUPLACER test questions.
“Learn as you go” tests provide you with explanation of the correct or incorrect responses. Sample tests are similar to the real thing, so you’ll know ahead of time what your experience will be like on test day. You can save your work at any time, and come back when it’s convenient for you. You can review your score history to see what you’re already doing well and what skills you should focus on improving. Please note that BridgeValley requires only the Elementary Algebra, Arithmetic, Reading Comprehension, and Sentence Skills sections of the Accuplacer.