The need for nurses will continue to grow over the next decade and beyond. Our Division of Allied Health upholds the highest standards in education and technology to provide you with classroom, laboratory, clinical and hands-on experience. Our partnerships with local hospitals and healthcare providers mean you will have opportunities for clinical experiences, internships and networking opportunities that can assist you with job placement.
Students can now create an account and begin REGISTRATION for the TEAS V exam. To do so, visit www.atitesting.com . Students must create an account prior to registration.
- Nursing Program Information Sessions
- Nursing Program Admission Policies
- Nursing Program Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Marshall University
- West Virginia University (In Development)
- West Virginia University-Parkersburg
- Grand Caynon (In Development)
- University of Charleston (In Development)
- Bluefield State College
- Fairmont State