TUITION AND FEES MUST BE PAID BY AUGUST 1, 2018 FOR FALL SEMESTER.
Students are required to pay their tuition and fees or qualify for one of the Payment Arrangement Options listed below by August 1, 2018 for Fall Semester. Bills for tuition and fees can be found on your MY BRIDGE Account under Student Information/Student Account /Account Summary by Term.
PLEASE NOTE: Students who have not paid or made arrangements to pay by the deadline will not be permitted to attend class and will have their schedules removed from registration.
Payment can be made in the Cashier’s Office in South Charleston, Main, Room 005 or calling (304) 205-6602 and in Montgomery, Davis Hall, Room 216 or calling (304) 734-6649 during business hours at the following days and times.
- Cashier Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
The following qualify as payment arrangements:
- Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The BridgeValley school code is 040386. To check the status of your financial aid application, visit the Financial Aid section of your myBRIDGE account, contact Financial Aid at email@example.com, or visit the Financial Aid Office on your local campus during business hours.
- Authorization by a third party such as National Guard, TAA, Veterans Administration or Vocational Rehabilitation, or WIA.
- Signing up with Tuition Management Services to make monthly payments. Online at https://bridgevalley.afford.com/ or call 1 (800) 356-8329.
- 60/40 Plan: 60% of the tuition and fees are due by AUGUST 1, 2018 and the remaining 40% is due by SEPTEMBER 28, 2018.