Free Preventive Dental Hygiene Services Available
The Dental Hygiene Clinic is open late August through May to adults and children from the surrounding community, as well as students, faculty and staff of BridgeValley Community and Technical College. Patients are invited to make an appointment by calling the dental hygiene administrative associate at (304) 734-6651. Appointments must be made in advance. The office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Services are provided by students under the supervision of licensed, experienced dental professionals.
The clinic is located on the Montgomery campus in 605 Davis Hall. GPS address: 619 2nd Avenue, Montgomery, WV 25136.
Preventive and therapeutic services provided:
- Oral prophylaxis (scaling & polishing)
- Quadrant scaling and root planing (periodontal therapy)
- Oral radiographs (x-rays) – May be sent to dentist upon request
- Dental sealants and fluorides
- Health screenings
- Oral examinations
- Dental health instructions
- Nutritional counseling
- Topical anesthetic
- Local anesthetic
- Study models
- Cleaning of dentures/appliances