The Office of the Registrar consults with and provides information and services to students, faculty members, academic departments, administrative units and external agencies.
Our Mission is to support the instructional goals, ensure integrity of student academic records, and provide necessary resources to assist with student learning and achievement.
Operating Principles and Values:
- We are a service organization;
- We uphold the integrity of student records;
- We conduct ourselves in a consistent and ethical manner;
- We are integrating the use of technology;
- We strive to listen to – and to meet – the needs of the campus community;
- We work as a team and take responsibility for our work and our department;
- We trust each other to be honest and professional;
- We are always striving to be innovative.
Areas of Responsibility/Services Provided:
- Maintain student academic files;
- Maintain student registration status;
- Maintain student academic standing;
- Maintain student personal and academic records;
- Articulate transfer credit;
- Generate official student academic transcripts;
- Provide enrollment and degree verifications;
- Assist and provide support with BANNER;
- Conduct graduation certifications.
The Office of the Registrar is located in Building 2000, Room 012, on the South Charleston campus and in Davis Hall, room 206, on the Montgomery campus.