Marketing and Communications
The BridgeValley Community and Technical College’s Marketing and Communications Department works to promote BridgeValley through multiple media channels with the aim of raising the profile our brand, recruiting students, and strengthening relationships with industry partners.
The BridgeValley Community and Technical College’s Marketing and Communications Department is here to help.
Our responsibilities include:
- Website development and maintenance
- Printed publication development and printing
- Management of promotional displays and flags
- Media relations
- Social media management
- DMS messaging development and maintenance
- Photography, videography, and editing
- Advertising and media relations planning and strategy
Before requesting a service, please take note of the following guidelines:
- All strategic marketing requests should support a strategic priority and help support the institution’s enrollment.
- All requests are subject to availability and varying turnaround times.
- A Marketing and Communications Department member will partner with you upon submission to help guide the request to a successful completion.