Now that you have applied to BridgeValley, please follow the below steps to complete the enrollment process and to get registered for classes.
New Student Registration for Spring 2021 Opens October 26th!
- For freshman, submit official high school or GED/TASC transcripts to become fully admitted to BridgeValley.
- For transfer and/or re-admits, submit official college transcripts from each college previously attended in order to be fully admitted to BridgeValley.
- For transient, submit transient approval form from your home institution in order to be fully admitted and eligible for registration at BridgeValley. (Please note you may be required to submit college transcripts in addition to show you have met the pre-requisite for the course in which you are enrolling for at BridgeValley)
- First-time Freshmen, submit ACT/SAT scores or sign up to take the Accuplacer Placement Exam http://www.bridgevalley.edu/accuplacer-testing-policies-andexam-scheduling
- Please note, if you are first time freshman, you will need to submit ACT/SAT scores prior to being advised or will need to take the Accuplacer if you have not taken either the ACT/SAT or the scores are more than 5 years old.
- To be considered for financial aid for Spring 2021 complete and submit the 2020-2021 FAFSA. Also, make sure to complete the WV Invests Grant Application at www.wvinvests.org for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- For more information on the WV Invests Grant, Click here
- All new students (Freshman, Transfer, Transient, Re-Admits), schedule an advising and registration appointment at https://trac.bridgevalley.edu/tracweb40/main.4sp
- Sign in to your account (campus email address and password for campus email)
- Click on Search Availability
- Select Professional Advising Center
- Select consultant from the drop down menu (Your advisor will be listed on your acceptance letter)
- Select the reason for the appointment from the drop down menu (schedule classes, change of major, etc. )
- Select the date and time you would like your appointment from the available options
- Once you complete the online signup, you will receive an email confirming your appointment
- New student orientation is now available online. To access the online orientation students may log into their MyBridge account, click on “Student Information” tab and then the “Orientation for New Students” link. The orientation itself is about 40 minutes. All new students, including freshman, transfer, readmit students are required to complete the orientation.