Payment of Tuition and Fees | BridgeValley

 

 

Payment of Tuition and Fees

TUITION AND FEES MUST BE PAID BY JANUARY 6, 2020 FOR SPRING SEMESTER.

Students are required to pay their tuition and fees or qualify for one of the Payment Arrangement Options listed below by January 6 for Spring Semester.  Bills for tuition and fees can be found on your MyBridge Account.

To view billing amount information on your MyBridge account

Log into your MyBridge account:

  • Click on the Student Information Link
  • Click on the Student Account Link
  • Select Account Summary by Term from the current menu
    • The top section will be the most recent billing information.
      • At the bottom of this each section, it will show that semesters current amount due if any.

PLEASE NOTE:  Students who have not paid or made arrangements to pay by the deadline will not be permitted to attend class and will have their schedules removed from registration.

PAYMENTS

Payment can be made in the Cashier’s Office in South Charleston, Main, Room 005 or by calling (304) 205-6602 during business hours at the following days and times.

  • Cashier Office Hours:   Monday-Wednesday  7:30 am - 6:00 pm  and  Thursday  7:30 am - 5:50 pm

PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS

The following qualify as payment arrangements:

  • Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The BridgeValley school code is 040386.  To check the status of your financial aid application, visit the Financial Aid section of your myBRIDGE account, contact Financial Aid at finaid@bridgevalley.edu, or visit the Financial Aid Office on your local campus during business hours.
  • Authorization by a third party such as National Guard, TAA, Veterans Administration or Vocational Rehabilitation, or WIA.
  • Monthly Payment Plan: First month payment and $50 payment plan fee are due by DECEMBER 15, 2019 for 5-month plan or JANUARY 6, 2020 for 4-month plan.
  • 60/40 Plan:  60% of the tuition and fees are due by JANUARY 6, 2020 and the remaining 40% is due by FEBRUARY 28, 2020.