Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Course
Just as today's real estate market is challenging and complex, today's real estate students are increasingly sophisticated and demand a high level of expertise and efficiency. BridgeValley's Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License course meets those expectations. In response to expanding state licensing requirements and the growing body of laws that govern the practice of real estate, this course provides the instruction required by the West Virginia Real Estate Commission prior to sitting for the WV Real Estate Salesperson Exam.
- In-depth presentations on Principles and Practice of Real Estate Law, Finance, and Appraisal,
- Website providing access to an assortment of study materials and questions bank,
- Quick math reference of the most frequently used real estate math questions, and
- Math concepts presented with helpful hints and answers to commonly asked math questions to help you understand examples in real estate that require math computations.
- Learn from experienced, credentialed instructors
- Access one-on-one help to improve your comprehension and learn how to apply your enhanced knowledge
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with classmates and professionals
- Stay on track to earn your credential with a structured learning experience and support
Tuition & materials
- $674 (includes all textbooks, study guides, internet resources, and training materials)
- After a student has successfully completed an approved pre-license education course, BridgeValley shall supply the student with a certificate of course completion which certifies the course completion date, the number of hours in each subject area, and the letter grade earned.
- Course is approved for 6 hours of college credit; a posting fee of $35 per credit hour applies.
- May be available for those who qualify
- Complete the 2021-22 FAFSA application and list BridgeValley as one of your schools.
- Then complete the application for the Workforce HEAPS grant.
Upcoming class schedule:
- Fall 2021:
- Classes will be face-to-face and will meet in Room 208 of the Advanced Technology Center on the South Charleston campus.
- Directions to the ATC: turn onto Union Carbide Drive from Kanawha Turnpike; make an immediate left onto Science Park Drive. The ATC is the building on the left at the end of Science Park Drive.
- Class schedule:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30-9:30pm; Sept. 13 - Dec. 13
- Saturdays, 9:30am-12:30pm, on Sept. 25, Oct. 9 and 23, Nov. 13, and Dec. 4.
- Note: Classes will not meet during the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 22-26)
- Attendance is extremely important! We must verify with the WV Real Estate Commission that you have completed 90 clock hours of classroom instruction before you will be eligible to take the exam for your Salesperson license. There will be one make-up session (Wednesday, Dec. 15).
- Download and submit the Registration Form below to be added to the list of people interested in Real Estate Salesperson Pre-license course.
To receive updated information:
- Join our WV Real Estate Salesperson mailing list.
- Call: 304.205.6650