Transfer | BridgeValley




BridgeValley Community and Technical College has formal agreements with multiple colleges and universities in an effort to ease the transition for transfer students. If you're considering transferring in, but aren't sure what credits you'll need to complete a specific degree, you can start by reviewing transfer and articulation agreements. We also accept a wide variety of non-traditional credit such as West Virginia Earn a Degree, Graduate Early (WV EDGE), Advanced Placement (AP), and/or College Level Examination Program (CLEP). Follow the "Transferring Credits TO BridgeValley" link provided below to learn more about these types of credits as well as our many transfer and articulation agreements.

 Transferring Credits TO BridgeValley


Students transitioning to another institution may follow the "Transferring Credits FROM BridgeValley" link provided below to learn more about our 2+2 and articulation agreements with partner institutions.

 Transferring Credits FROM BridgeValley


For more information on BridgeValley Community and Technical College policies, please visit the Policies and Handbooks page.