Official Academic Transcript Request | BridgeValley



Official Academic Transcript Request


In effort to keep our students, staff, and faculty healthy, BridgeValley's campuses are closed beginning Friday, March 13. During this time, we will continue to offer virtual services. If you need an official transcript, please select the electronic delivery option and provide a delivery email address when completing your National Student Clearinghouse transcript request. Printed transcripts will not be mailed or made available for pick up until the campus reopens. Please monitor for updates.




Please review your transcript for accuracy, via MyBridge, prior to submitting your request.

Transcripts may be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse at Multiple orders may be placed in one session and payments may be made using any major credit or debit card.

Transcripts may be emailed via secure PDF, mailed via USPS or held for pickup on the Montgomery or South Charleston campus.

When selecting the "Hold for pickup" option, you MUST specify either Montgomery or South Charleston as your pickup location within the special instructions section of the request. If no campus is identified, transcripts WILL BE MAILED to the address on file. All transcripts being held for pickup will be mailed to the address on file after 30 days.

Please call 304-205-6700 to ensure your transcript is available prior to making a special trip to the campus. A processing confirmation email is automatically sent from the National Student Clearinghouse after your request is submitted, but it is not a guarantee your transcript is available at that time.

Order updates are available via text message, email, or directly on the transcript order status page by entering the order number and email address used to place the order.

For all other questions related to your transcript request or transcript billing, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse by email at or by phone at 703-742-4200.

Unofficial transcripts are only available through the MyBridge student account.

Any and all obligations to the college must be satisfied before official transcripts can be released or unofficial transcripts can be accessed.