What is Dual & High School Enrollment?
BridgeValley Community & Technical College Dual & High School Enrollment programs provide students with the accessibility to earn college credits while simultaneously attending high school. Students who participate in dual enrollment classes can get a jump start on their college career, earning college credits that can be applied to an Associate’s degree.
BridgeValley offers multiple dual enrollment options including general studies and pathway-specific programs focusing on Nursing, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, and Cyber Security.
Dual & High School Enrollment students are afforded special advantages and opportunities:
• Save Time: Gain momentum toward a college degree while still in high school (potential to kick-start college credential attainment)
• Save Money: Currently enrolled high school and home school students pay tuition of $25 per credit hour
• Transferability: Classes passed with a grade of C or higher will transfer to most colleges in the United States
• Ease the Transition to College: Get first-hand exposure to college-level work while still in high school
• Get the College Experience: Participate in activities sponsored by the college’s Office of Student Life
Who is eligible?
High School/Homeschool students in WV, at least 16 years of age by the first day of the class start date.
Dual Enrollment Options
Bridgevalley offers multiple dual and high school enrollment options.
For information regarding Dual and Early Enrollment offerings, please contact:
Interested or have questions? Contact us today!
Email: [email protected] or call (304) 205-6600